- Quality - this is what labels from tested materials to DIN ISO 9001:2015 stand for.
- Usefulness - so that our bags can be used for a long time
- Design - it makes our bags favourite companions
- Finishing options - our bags are made for advertising that should have a longer lasting effect.
- Choice of material - exactly the material that suits your application and can have a maximum sustainable effect at the same time
- Recycling or upcycling - our recycled bags reuse or recycle materials and our upcycled bags are made to order, often with customised materials.
- Innovation - whether made from recycled PET bottles, pre-recycled cotton or European manufacturing, we are always looking for new ways to do things.
SUSTAINABLE BAGS FOR PRINTING - NOW AT HALFAR®
Sustainability is in demand. It has long since become an important quality aspect of products - and this also applies to promotional products. So that you as our customer can have sustainable bags printed, we at HALFAR® have been concerned with responsible manufacturing and alternative materials ever since our founding and have taken ever more sustainable paths. A major milestone: since 2022, our entire stock range of promotional bags has been carbon neutral, just like our company itself. This means that we are reducing CO2 emissions at our headquarters in Bielefeld and for the entire production process of our bags as much as possible. We offset the remaining currently unavoidable emissions, for example for transport. As proud as we are of what we have achieved in terms of climate neutrality: Our path continues. Because for us, there is much more to your sustainable bag - you can read about it here.
Sustainable promotional products and what makes them stand out
Sustainable promotional bags with hand and seal
There is no such thing as one sustainable promotional bag. Our customers' requirements are far too diverse for that. That's why we always offer a wide selection for different needs - from sustainable tote bags to laptop backpacks. What is certain is that the materials and manufacturing processes of the bags play an important role when it comes to sustainability. The market is on the move, with new materials and tested standards being added all the time. This pleases our design and manufacturing team at HALFAR®. We are open, look around and put new things for our bag designs through their paces. Because ultimately it has to meet our quality requirements and be suitable for sustainably strong bags.
These following materials and standards have convinced us and are successfully used in our standard range.
- rPET from recycled plastic bottles
- pre-recycled cotton from leftover cuttings from bag production
- PVC-free materials; they already make up more than 50% of our synthetic fibre models, and the trend is rising.
- organic cotton, certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, worldwide standardised, independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products.