Everyone knows PET bottles and many use them. The lightweights have their advantages - but what happens to the empty bottles? The material rPET, i.e. recycled PET, continues to use the raw material. Our video shows exactly how this works and which steps are necessary from the bottle to the bag. Basically, rPET reduces the need for fossil raw materials that would otherwise be required for the production of new robust synthetic fibres. The proportion of recycled material, i.e. used PET bottles in rPET, can vary depending on the intended use. The fabrics we use for HALFAR® products are diverse and multifaceted. They always have one thing in common: a high-quality appearance and the best durability.
RECYCLED BAGS ARE TWICE THE FUN
Bags made from recycled material are more than just strong bags - they are bags with an exciting story. And they help to conserve resources. At HALFAR® we have always been fascinated by the reuse of existing materials. We have always made bags from used textiles and suitable, sewable materials from our customers. Very individual and creative bags and ideas are created again and again as tailor-made products for our customers. These upcycling bags are simply unique. But we wanted more - with our recycled bags for printing, we also supply resource-saving articles in our standard range, available from stock. And thus offer recycled promotional items for everyone. Very simple, very versatile, very contemporary.
Our recycling bags
Recycled PET. From the bottle to the bag.
Recycled PES. Soft felt made from bottles.
Felt and bottles - at first glance, the plastic bottle and the soft material seem to have little in common. But in fact, recycled PET bottles can also be used to produce fibres from which rPES is made. This recycled felt inspires with many positive properties. It looks natural and high-quality and feels particularly pleasant to the touch. In use, it proves to be extremely robust: the synthetic felt is pressure-elastic and insulates against heat and cold. Like all recycled products, promotional bags made of rPES also impress with their resource-saving production.
Pre recycled cotton. With the best for leftovers.
Even if sophisticated cuts reduce them further and further: It is not possible to completely prevent the production of cotton bags from producing leftovers. These offcuts do not have to be disposed of - they can be reused. They are processed in a special procedure. HALFAR® then uses pre-recycled cotton for the production of new promotional bags. In this way, we give the renewable raw material cotton a second life, conserve resources and avoid waste. And last but not least, we get a raw material that makes double sense and looks really good.
Bottle becomes fibre: the recycling process
- Collect with us - the best premise for turning used PET bottles into something new, conserving resources and reducing waste.
- From collection, it's on to separation - away with lids and labels - and then to sorting. This is where material composition and colour make the difference.
- Compact bottles become small flakes. And they are washed and cleaned again and again to ensure that the recyclate is of the highest possible quality.
- The flakes go into the melt and then become granulate. Depending on the degree of purity, a wide variety of new products are created from them.
- From granulate to yarn for HALFAR® bags. For this purpose, the granulate is liquefied and processed into very long threads. The recycled content can vary depending on the requirements of the later product.
- Now the material recycled bags are made of is created: many things are possible. Whether needle felt or fabric, whether glossy or matt, with a particularly soft or stable coating. Let us inspire you.
Recycled promotional products can do more
- Conserve existing resources
- Avoid waste
- Reuse or continue to use material
- Inspire through creativity
- PVC free
- Climate neutral directly from stock
- Can be individually refined
- Certified quality: HALFAR® is certified according to GRS - Global Recycled Standard
Printing recycled bags - this is how it works
The same applies to promotional products made of recycled material as to all promotional products: They bring brands into the lives of the target group. With their feel, they make brands tangible and with their individual look, they give them an unmistakable face. That's why HALFAR® recycled bags naturally have an area for decoration. Whether you print them with a logo, embroider them with a message or apply some other form of advertising depends on the possibilities of the material and your ideas. What is certain is that all recycling bags as promotional bags from HALFAR® will not only become ambassadors for your brand, but also for: going new, more sustainable ways together!