- Decades of experience in the construction of special bags
- Many well-known references from various industries, from automotive to medical technology.
- High quality, ensured via laboratories, tests and material tests.
- In-house development, sewing, prototype construction and finishing at our company site in Bielefeld
- Production of small runs and large series at long-standing partners in Europe or Asia HALFAR® is a climate-neutral company and continues to reduce its CO2 footprint.
- Committed to sustainability - from recycled materials to family friendliness and logistics
- And last but not least: Because we love bags we work creatively, reliably and customer-oriented.
COSTUMISED DEVICE BAGS
The individual, professional solution
Whether it's technically sensitive devices, machines worth protecting, sharp-edged or pointed tools, valuable mobile medical technology: special device bags from HALFAR® are always in demand when technology needs to be packed safely and functionally. Standard bags in the retail trade are often not able to solve these tasks. The requirements are too specific. And there is no question of a brand-appropriate design in line with corporate identity with an off-the-shelf solution. Good reasons why we at HALFAR® rely exclusively on customised, specially designed and produced textile solutions in this area. As the bag experts, we at HALFAR® contribute our knowledge and experience - after all, we have been manufacturing technical bags since the company was founded. It all started with insert bags. Today we manufacture everything that can be sewn. On request and custom-made, just as individual as the devices they transport.
Four questions about your device bag
Some aspects that we clarify together with you before the successful conception of your individual device bag:
- What should be packed?
- Do the devices already exist or are they available as samples/dummies?
- Which application situations should be considered?
- Does the application make special demands on the material? Does it have to be selected according to certain criteria?
1. Consulting & Concept
Together we clarify all questions, take measurements and develop a concept for your individual device bag.
2. Sampling & Testing
From the first dummy made of cardboard to the prototype and a comprehensive test phase.
3. Production & Delivery
Does everything fit? Then your bag is ready for serial production and subsequent delivery.
Why HALFAR® when it comes to device bags?
Why bags for technical devices?
- Reliable protection of devices from damage due to mechanical stress, impact, friction, dirt, heat, etc.
- Comfortable transport of machines by means of bags with handles, straps or also device trolleys or holsters for the belt.
- Professional operation of the machine via foil windows etc.
- Unobtrusive, discreet carrying of e.g. medically necessary device
- Unmistakable branding for branded devices through bags in corporate design, with logo imprint
- Special quality feature and packaging for sophisticated products
Holster manufacturer, specialist for device trolleys, bag expert: HALFAR®
There is (almost) nothing that can't be done. Our team of advisors, technicians, designers, printers and prototypers will turn your individual ideas into special, technical bags. For example, we manufacture the following types of special bags for devices.
Examples of device bags:
- Device trolleys make heavy and unwieldy items easily mobile.
- Holsters keep equipment ready to hand directly on the belt
- Backpacks transport equipment and accessories comfortably with various compartments.
- Device covers protect devices and users in the best possible way
You have something else in mind? Talk to us, we will develop a suitable, professional textile solution with you.
Measuring device pockets - data at a glance
A frequent field of application for special bags is the transport, protection and operation of measuring instruments. The challenge here is to pack the often technically sensitive devices in such a way that the measuring and operating function is not disturbed or even supported. Depending on the application, the device should also be protected from damage and the effects of the weather. Foil windows keep displays in view and touchscreens operable. Practical flaps, closures and compartment organisers ensure convenient handling on the move and also keep accessories together.
Device bags for many industries
- Medical technology & pharmacy
- Electrical engineering
- Automobile industry
- And many more
Advantages of custom-made device bags
- Specially tailored to the device and your requirements
- Fusion of device and bag - device can be used optionally or exclusively with the bag
- Precisely shaped bags with matching openings, cable outlets, flaps, foil windows, padding etc.
- Sensible organisation of contents (e.g. also unit accessories)
- Everything made to measure: size, colour, quality, material, composition (foam blocks, removable accessory pockets, padded carrying or hip belts, ...)
- Integration of customised and product-specific components such as injection-moulded parts via riveting or sewing to the bag
- Corporate design thanks to individual colour selection and own refinement with logo