- Decades of experience in finding textile solutions
- Many well-known references from various industries, from automotive to medical technology.
- High quality, ensured via laboratories, tests and material tests.
- In-house development, sewing, prototype construction and finishing at our company site in Bielefeld
- Production of small runs and large series at long-standing partners in Europe or Asia HALFAR® is a climate-neutral company and continues to reduce its CO2 footprint.
- Committed to sustainability - from recycled materials to family friendliness and logistics
- And last but not least: Because we love textile products we work creatively, reliably and customer-oriented.
STRAPS AND STRAP SYSTEMS FROM HALFAR® - HOLD & CARRY
They are everywhere and yet often play a minor role in our attention: straps. Yet professional straps and strap systems play a proverbial supporting role - and not only when used in conjunction with a bag. Straps make life and work easier for those who use them. They take heavy loads, they provide comfortable support and good adaptability. At HALFAR® , we design and manufacture individual belts and belt solutions for a wide range of conceivable applications in the technical bags team.
From shoulder strap to transport strap: areas of use
When it comes to carrying and transporting, straps are the ideal textile solution and can be found in many areas. Here are some typical applications:
- Carrying straps as hip straps, pelvic straps, chest straps, shoulder straps or as carrying harnesses and carrying systems for comfortable lifting, e.g. as a rehabilitation strap for patients
- Carrying straps, in many widths and all lengths, adjustable in length, with different snap hooks or fastening parts, with and without shoulder padding or anti-slip device
- Padded hip and pelvic belts for equipment and tools of all kinds, also with integrated pockets and special fasteners
- Shoulder straps, padded harnesses and carrying systems for equipment and tools
2. Sampling & Testing
From the first dummy made of cardboard to the prototype and a comprehensive test phase.
Why HALFAR® when it comes to straps and strap systems?
Professional straps - many designs and possibilities
- Protective padding
- Adjustable straps
- Various fasteners such as quick-release fasteners, Velcro, buckles
- Carabiner hooks of various types Additional carrying loops for tools, etc.
- Reflective tapes different materials, e.g. Cordura® - read more in the HALFAR® Blog
- And much more
Why we make straps individually customised
At HALFAR® you will not receive standardised straps from stock, but only individual, customised special productions as one-offs. Numerous references for commercial customers from various industries prove our competence in this area. Straps must always be perfectly matched to their intended use. Before development, it is particularly important for us to know your requirements and your application exactly. In this way, certain processing techniques and bar-tacking or bar-tacking seams can be used to take into account the right parameters in order to develop the appropriate strap. Important questions we ask before designing and manufacturing your belt:
- For what purpose and for which place of use is the strap system planned?
- What loads does it have to hold?
- What loads is the strap itself exposed to, for example through friction, weathering, etc.?
- How should the logo be applied? And how should the buckles and connections be dimensioned?