- Decades of experience in the construction of special bags
- Many well-known references from various industries, from automotive to medical technology.
- High quality, ensured via laboratories, tests and material tests.
- In-house development, sewing, prototype construction and finishing at our company site in Bielefeld
- Production of small runs and large series at long-standing partners in Europe or Asia HALFAR® is a climate-neutral company and continues to reduce its CO2 footprint.
- Committed to sustainability - from recycled materials to family friendliness and logistics
- And last but not least: Because we love bags we work creatively, reliably and customer-oriented.
INDIVIDUAL PROTECTIVE BAGS AND COVERS
For the professional use
Protective bags are used for packing equipment and technology. They ensure that everything is safe and convenient to transport. And above all, they protect the contents from the specific influences of its environment - be it mechanical stress or the effects of the weather. But besides all this, protective bags and covers do much more than that. As individually designed equipment protection bags, they round off your product and improve its professional use. They can significantly increase the functionality and service life of products. And another aspect is important: the bag is a visible, everyday ambassador for your product and your brand. It offers the opportunity to bring your brand to life. We at HALFAR® support you with our custom-made special bags to use this potential for your product.
What do protective bags do? In a nutshell.
- Protect valuable, fragile products, e.g. electronic measuring devices, medical equipment.
- Ensure safe, convenient transport, whether as a backpack, shoulder bag, trolley etc.
- Can also considerably increase the functionality and service life of products
- Complete the product appearance and contribute significantly to the impression of quality
- Become likeable brand ambassadors through individual decoration
1. Consulting & Concept
Together we clarify all questions, take measurements and develop a concept for your individual protective bag.
2. Sampling & Testing
From the first dummy made of cardboard to the prototype and a comprehensive test phase.
Why HALFAR® when it comes to protective bags?
What types of packaging solutions and protective bags are offered?
Basically, we distinguish between protective covers and protective bags. With the special bags you have the choice between different carrying options, e.g. from holster, fanny pack, backpack, shoulder bag to trolley. Which one is the most suitable depends on the individual circumstances, such as the size and weight of the goods to be transported.
Examples for different industries and applications
HALFAR® manufactures protective bags for:
- Electronic measuring equipment, e.g. protected with pads and operable via film windows.
- Medical equipment, e.g. rescue bags, trolleys for discreet transport of oxygen cylinders, etc.
- Car equipment: as document bag, board book folder, car first-aid bag, cover for high-visibility waistcoats, etc.
Protective bags tailored to your needs - why individuality is so important
- What is to be packed?
- Do the devices already exist or are they available as samples/dummies?
- Which application situations should be considered?
- Does the application make special demands on the material? Does it have to be selected according to certain criteria?